Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Retirement Party



Joanie and Janis retired 17/7/06. Janis will be missed as she was a very diligent worker and made sure that her work was correct for the benefit of all the other staff. She is a born comedian and made us all laugh constantly.
Joanie and I go back a long way. We have shared many outings to see great entertainment at Kedron Wavel Services Club amongst other venues. We make sure to catch up every now and then for a dinner and a chat. I will miss Joanie as will all other staff in our department. Joanie is the glue that holds a group together and is generous to all people. She always thinks of discreet ways to show her support to all and is very caring and understanding of her friends. I have learnt from her, to have more compassion and tolerance. She is loved by all. Joane cutting the cakes and above with some of her favourite people, from left Rosie, Rose, Ray (a definate favourite guy) and Lynie.

No comments: