23rd July 2006 Elise and Troy in Teenie’s room. It’s starting to come together now. Imagine how many toys and books will fill these shelves. What fun it will be to help fill them. You may notice that the same photos appear on E and T’s blog. That’s because I am having fun with the new camera and making sure that it is totally operational by the time Teenie is borne. Thank goodness you don’t always need a flash with the new digital cameras. I don't want to compromise Teenie's eyesight by the hundreds of photos I will have to take in order to achieve a few good shots.
1 comment:
Thank goodness you don't always need a flash. Teeny would just see red dots for the first years of her life and think it was normal.
She sounds like she is going to be more photographed than what Renae and I were!
Post a Comment