Thursday, September 21, 2006

Savanna 15 hours Old.

21st September. Here is the happy little family on day one looking a bit more refeshed.

What a perfect little princess. Savanna not even a day old. (15hrs. old)

The Three generations, what a great set of strong women. Savanna comes from good stock and will face life with gusto. Yay for Savanna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonna Lucy, Congratulations to the whole family. I can see you are all thrilled with Savanna. She is really BEAUTIFUL a very lucky little girl to be blessed with such a lovely family. Sorry I missed your calls but I will ring you later.

Cath said...

Lucy, I hope you don't mind, I've put a link to your blog from my blog. That way I can quickly check your blog each day (without having to type the address in each time) and keep up to date with the life of Princess Savanna!