3rd September 2006. Shock horror everyone, my (new) camera has developed a fault and has to be sent away for repair. I will be without it for at least four weeks. This camera was purchased for the specific reason of taking good quality photos of our little Savanna. My other camera does not perform too well in low light and requires the flash to be operated for a better quality and that disturbs the little one. I discussed the possibility that the store lends me a camera while mine is in for repair but apparently they do not provide that service anymore as there are too many cameras coming back for repair. Scary hey? Then I tried the, “shouldn’t you be exchanging the faulty camera with a new one as it is still under warranty?” No, apparently not. The warranty is for free unlimited repair during this period. I don’t want to go back to my film SLR. Therefore the answer may be that I either buy a cheaper version and loose quality OR go for the camera I have wanted for a long while, Digital SLR.Decisions decisions.
A couple of lovely family shots. Which would have been far better if the camera was working at it's optimal capacity.

This picture is a favorite and I have included it because I just love Savanna's Sweet face.
1 comment:
That really is a sweet photo of Savanna sleeping.
I too had a similar camera problem. On Friday, the day before Amelie's birthday party, our camera completely died. A few people said it wasn't even worth fixing, so I rushed out and bought a new (and better) one. I would have hated to miss out on such an important photo opportunity!
Post a Comment