Saturday, October 14, 2006

Grandma Bernadette and Catching up with Sisters

Saturday 7th October 2006. A visit to see Grandma (Bernadette). See is looking well, considering. Her mind is still quite good, but at times, she seems to need help to finish her sentences. Jimmy tries to help, but doesn’t always guess what the word is, that Mum is looking for. I seem to be of the same mind and it was funny to hear her say to Jimmy “see, Lucy knows what I’m trying to say.” At one stage she was attempting to tell us that her other son Greg had bought her something. After much guessing, and a few “you know” she said, “you know, I sit in it and you push me around.” “Ahrr” we said “a wheel chair.” She has a good sense of humor and enjoys a good laugh.
October 2006. Catching up with my sisters while I was on holidays. We were relaxing at morning tea when Assunta showed up for a chat. Then Danial and Nadia (Assunta's beautiful children) joined us. Assunta is the very talanted neice that makes the very artistic cakes and made the beautiful food for the baby shower. My sisters and I then continued on with some retail therapy and it was very enjoyable, particually for myself as not only did I enjoy their company but came away with a beautifull Guess handbag and a few pairs of shoes (all reduced of course.)

No comments: