Newsflash ....... Savanna made it on the channel 10 news. It may have been a short scene, but there she was, wareing her very special singlet with a great message. (See below, for a closeup of the message)First, we all meet for breakfast before we set off for a very busy day.

Savanna, ready and keen for the action. bring the march on so I can cheer all the brave vetrans, especially my Grandad.

Savanna shares a special hug before grandad sets off for the march.

The best view is from my Daddy's Shoulder, and from here I can see my brave Grandad.

It can be very tireing work. waving and cheering all the brave vetrans.


Some pictures don't need any explanations.

Savanns's very special singlet.

The gang back from this year's Anzac day march.


After a very busy day there is nothing better than to relax with the ones you love. Jimmy with Princess Savanna, Phoebe and a cold beer. Does. it get any better?
2 comments:
Jim, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. This year more than any other as I watched the march with Abriana, made me appreciate the courage and sacrifice for our freedom and way of life. Thank you so very much. Mel.
PS I love the princesses singlet!
Mal,Jimmy has seen your message and not being computer savy I am replying on his behalf. Thank you so much for your thoughtfull comment. We both appricate it immensely. Their sacrifice was meaninful when we now see beautiful families such as yours and Elise's enjoying your freedom to achieve what ever you set your minds to.
Post a Comment