Friday, February 29, 2008

Looking After Sav

Sav's hair is becomming curlier by the day.
This was a pose too good to miss. Aunty Nae came over to try and help put Sav to sleep. This is the evening that Mummy and Daddy had to go to hospital.


Vegimite sure tastes good., even if it's over my hands and face.









Sav relaxing on the lounge with a good book.
This is what my hair looks like when it's taken out on my ponytails. Wild and wooly.



Sav in the garden with Phoebe.

2 comments:

~Pam~ said...

HI Lucy,
Thank you for visiting my blog, it is so nice to meet you. :o)
I haven't enjoyed looking at all of the lovely photos here. You have a beautiful family.
I will check in with you again soon.
Blessings,

~Pam~ said...

Oh I apologize for my typo in the comment above. I meant to say I have enjoyed looking at all of the lovely photos!!!
So sorry!!