I love these flowers because there are three different varieties which are all planted together. We can plant them in the garden and enjoy them again year after year. The flowers that the girls gave me last year were planted and have bloomed again this year. And you can again remember that they were given with so much love.
My Girls are both very loving and caring daughters but they demonstrate it in very opposite ways. It make for a much more interesting world to have different personalities. I say this because Elise gave me a beautiful Mother's day card which was crambed with words of praise, thanks and love. It choked me up when I read it because the words were so heartfelt and loving. On the other hand, Renae being a girl of few words wrote a loving and very to the point message on her Mother's day card which always makes me laugh when compared to her sister's 'filled up every spare space' sort of message. Renae has always been very quite and reserved and when she was little I would always chastise her for not contributing to a conversation. She would always reply with "I said what I had to say and I don't have anything else to say." That is why I have included the cards below, just to show the difference. Card on the left is from Renae and the fully written in card is from Elise and the one on top is from my Treasure Sav.
This is the beautiful bag I recieved from my family. I also recieved sparkly dangly earings. Elise and I had entered a beautiful gift store at the Emporium a few weeks ago. She went back to the store and bought what she thought I liked. But the best gift of all was from my Treasure girl Savaroo. Her very artistic and colourful canvas painting that she painted with her own little hands. It doesn't get any more special.
1 comment:
Just thought i'd leave a comment to say how nice those pressies look.
Cant wait to see your next post though- its been a while...what you been up since then?
Anonomous Geronomous
Post a Comment