Sav has taken to these blocks that we bought her. I am always on the look out for interesting toys to have here so Sav can keep busy and interested.
Look at the way she concentrates so keenly to make sure her blocks are well balanced.
"Are you taking another picture of me again Nonna?"
"OK, lets see how high we go this time."
The wonderful thing is that she will try time after time to stack them just right.
Sav takes a break from her blocks and turns her hand at the knobs on her car. She likes the sounds that certain buttons make. It plays music or sings songs.
Elise needed to go out and we decided to utilise the car seat and the new pram that Jimmy and I bought for our car. We will need these items when Elise and Troy are in hospital with their new Minnie Boy Blue. I have just noticed that the pram has reflective strips all over. Very handy if going out at night which I hope we will not be doing.
2 comments:
dear miss lucy,
after all that retail therapy and walking, is elise in labor???
love,
dani
ps sav looks gorgeous in her little dress and sandals:D
No labor yet dani!
this particular ride has a carriage and a white horse on it too. but i think SAv likes the brown one best - as she usually pics it over the whitey.
Post a Comment