Sunday, December 14, 2008

Work Party For My Birthday.

The beautiful bunch of flowers from my staff. It was a beautiful surprise. Normally I would be on holidays this time of the year and they organise an early party. Because of my Tassie trip I broke up my recreation leave the year and am now on another two weeks off for the Christmas break. That reminds me, I have not shopped for Christmas thus far and am starting to panic a little. Me behind my desk with a few goodies. Jennifer was very kind to give me the ballon as well as a gift esopecially from her. It was much appriciated.
My work birthday cake. Yum O. Just a few of the staff enjoying the scrumptious food. Because the other staff are shift workers, they never have their meal breaks together. When we have a special celebration I allow the staff to have extra time out to enjoy the culinary delights. From left: Dawn, Judy, Janice, Treen, Susan, Nelia and Denise.
View from my desk with some of the Christmas decorations. Queensland Health have many rules and regulations where the tinsel is placed in a work place. Not hanging from the ceiling, nowhere near the computers etc etc. Very limiting.
Another view from the enterance.
Judy and Dawn join us for lunch.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

The cake indeed looks scrumptious!! How nice to be able to celebrate with so many special people!

love,
t. xxx