The invite was out. "Come and share some goodies that we have all baked together this morning." This is the scene we found when we arrived. Savanna and Blake had been watching out the window and waiting for us to arrive. Our two precious Grandbabies just melts our hearts.
Then we were given the best present that we could ever want. Two treasured cards that Savanna had made for us. On the front Elise had written Grandad, Nonna I love you yes I do. This is what we say to Savanna. "I love you" (in a sing song manner) and she responds in the same way only very loud. "Yes I do."
On the inside of the cards the words below. How special is that? and the hearts were very glittery just like I love them.
The table setting carried on the theme of LOVE. Family love.
And here are the scrumptious goodies that we enjoyed for afternoon tea. All made with love and recieved in the same spirit.
This was a perfect Valentine's Day.
5 comments:
Awwwww...I Love the picture of the Babies waiting at the window!!!Hahaa...And they made some yummy looking goodies! Glad you enjoyed yourselves sweetie!!hughugs
Look at those cuties waiting for you at the window!
Those cakes look great too!
Love,
Amanda x
Hi Lucy
Thankyou for visiting my blog. Of course come & visit their are no strangers only friends I haven't had a chance to met yet!!
Caroline
PS-Love your blog to:.)
Looks like a great time was had by you all!!
Those muffins look yummy!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXX
i love that they love you so much (and show you), miss lucy!!! the whole afternoon sounds so sweet and wonderful and YUMMY, too:P
how about your dear elise putting on her cooking goddess "hat"!!!
and, sav and blake are adorable watching out the window for the two of you:D
i hope the rest of your valentine's day was as nice!!!
love,
dani
Post a Comment