Monday, May 11, 2009

A Little Glance at My Mothers Day

When I was asked what I would like for Mother's day. I requested a potted plant rather than a bunch of flowers. With the generosity of my beautiful family I recieved five pots of flowers.
In recent years I have recieved potted plants and am constantly re enjoying the blooms every Mother's day as they bloom every May. It is the gift that keeps on giving year after year.
One of my very special gifts this year was the fan that Savanna decorated all by herself. She added a sparkel to the fan with pretty bright stickers. This will now be my very favorite fan out of all my fan collections.
I will add to this post at a later date.
Hope you all had a happy day with your families.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful day ~ your gifts and cards are beautiful!
l,
Amanda x

Donna said...

Everything's So Pretty!!! Glad you had a wonderful day sweetie!!hughugs

dani said...

i love it all and you, too, miss lucy!!! happy mum's day:D
love,
dani xxx

Annie said...

I hope all is well at your place...was wondering if you had some doors for the Brenda Photo Challenge today? There have been some interesting ones posted already!

Annie