Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Beautiful Shopping Experience.

This afternoon Elise and I ventured out to do a spot of shopping. It was a wonderful experience. Not that we actually did much shopping because we were stopped continually by passers by. People were comming up to us to have a closer look at Taleea. They all thought she was so beautiful and looked like a little doll. Everone wanted to know how new she was.
(Taleea is 17 days old today) One woman asked us if she was wearing a wig. She certailnly drew in the crowds and attracted many admiring smiles.
I, of course was a very proud Nonna. Savanna is so very social and constantly says hello to children. She introduses herself and then asks them what their name is and how old are they. Blake loves to greet everone one with a hello. It was indeed a beauty-full afternoon. Our three beautiful treasures. There is a lot to be proud of and gratefull for.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Ahhhhhhh!!! I LOVE the Babies Girl!! Enjoy them!!!
hughugs

Tanya said...

Just Beauty Full!!

L. Tan xx

Amanda said...

Such sweet and beautiful Grandbabies Lucy!