We shared a lazy relaxing day together for Elise’s birthday followed by dinner at Elise and Troy’s. We all felt this birthday was a little more special as we talked about it being the last birthday without Teenie being present. Obviously we are all looking forward to sharing all our festivities in the future with this much loved little girl. We talked of the following year when Teenie will help her Daddy and Mummy blow out the candles and get some practice as she will be almost one year old herself. That cake was very delious and oh sooo fresh. I had my camera and therefore had to take another picture of Teenie's cupbard comming together. This little princess has quite a collection of clothing, I think we will enjoy shopping together when she grows a little older. I will teach her that David Jones is the best place to shop if you are looking for something a little nicer than the ordinary. After dinner I decided to try a few options on my camera and took some nice black and white and sepia photos of the parents to be. This is the one I decided to include in this entry. They won't look this fresh and relaxed for a while after Teenie arrives
1 comment:
These are special photos. My future birthday photos will have our little girl in them. Now we are waiting to see if Troy is going to have his birthday with or without our Teeny girl!! My bet is that she will arrive at the end of August or early Spetember. I think(or maybe it's more that I hope) that she arrives before her due date. Renae and I were exactly three weeks early so that's why I'm convinced she will be early.
Post a Comment