Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thirty Five Weeks and Growing


!6th August 2006. Elise's 33rd birthday. We noticed that Elise's ankels were very badly swoolen and decided that she has been doing far too much. Troy has been telling her to take it easy, but her nesting instinks have taken over in a big way. She is washing all the baby clothes and organizing the nursery ready for Teenie's arrival. Elise is suffering from bad back pain and a pinched nerve down her leg, which is making walking very difficult. Troy helps as much as he can to make things easier for Elise and often rubs her back, even during the night to help elivate some of the discomfort.

1 comment:

Elise said...

I had an excellent birthday made all the more special by the people I love the most - Troy, Mum, Dad and Renus (who wasn't in Brisbane but did ring me several times on the day and sent me a gift. So I know that I was in her thoughts). After the last few really hectic days, it was bliss to sit down and just relax. I also recieved some calls and well wishes from other speical people in my life.