Saturday, August 26, 2006

Swollen Feet at Almost 37 weeks

24th August 2006. Elise and Troy are now almost 37 weeks. Elise is experiencing a fair amount of back pain and also pain down her left leg which is limiting her walking.
Troy and Elise went to Two Small Rooms to celebrate Troy’s 30th in a romantic and special way. It may be the last outing for Elise before Teenie’s arrival as she now has a more serious problem,
Swollen Feet and ankles.

Elise is now house bound as she does not fit into any shoes except unattractive casuals or slippers.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Feet are so unattractive, especially mine!! Oh well, at least we can say that we captured everything on camera - I think that the camera doesn't quite do then justice though. As Carmen said I look like I've been bitten by a hundred bees.

Anonymous said...

Your family certainly knows how to celebrate Birthdays