Sunday, December 23, 2007

Afternoon Tea and Christmas Presents

Savanna doing a spot of gardening.
These are just some of the presents for the family and Santa hasn't been yet. Just imagine when he does.

Elise,Savanna and I decided that we had enough of shopping so we sat and enjoyed a light afternoon tea. I had to make do with a piece of cerry almond cake as they do not have florentines at Christmas. I thought they were Christmas treats.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, did we shop till we dropped. I couldn't have done it without you mum. You were such a huge help coming out with Sav and I and helping us get through the shopping. If I were doing it with just Sav and I, there would have been no way that I would have been able to stick it out at the shops for that long in one hit. Thank you Mum from the bottom of my heart. Love from Elise xxx ooo