Sunday, December 23, 2007

Birthday Celebrations Continued

Troy, Elise and Renae booked us for a lunch at Era resturant which is located in West End, colser to the city end. The food was absolutly to die for. I had lamb and it was so tender it did not require chewing at all. Elise had the veal and said likewise. Renae had the fish of the day and Troy and Jimmy had the roast duck. The deserts were out of this world. Here are our selections.
























In between courses Jimmy entertained Savanna by taking her on a stroll outside and she in turn entertained us by giggling and waving at us through the window.















Savanna using her resturant manners and behaving like a very good girl.


























On the morning of my birthday Elise took us to the Rear Pear, which is a very popular cafe in Holland Park It is run by two ex economic teachers and of course, they have an excellent chef on hand. All the food used is very fresh and of a high quality. No wonder it all tastes so good.







Savanna had a minor mishap whilst she was strolling with Grandad.







Savanna looking at Grandad lovinly. "I love you Grandad."








Savanna enjoying the food just as much as the adults. She has learnt to wipe her mouth when she is finished. How cute.






Grandad taking Savanna for a stroll whilst we wait for our food to arrive.













Here I am with my treasures cutting the birthday cake. The cake was light and spongy and very delicious. I had raved on about the cake that the staff had bought for me at work. Elise phoned Nelia at work to see what sort of cake it was and then went ahead and duplicated the order. The photo with Troy in it was too blurry to use. Jimmy's shaky hand I suspect.





Then on Friday I caught up with my long time friends Renate and Karen. We have been friends since we were ten years old. I am Ten days older than Renate.









The night before I met up with Joanie, Rose, Doa, Nelia and Bec for dinner. It was great to see them all again.



Here we are again at Troy and Elise's for the cutting of the cake.

























My Three beautiful treasure girls.

Here I am with my beautiful treasure Savanna.

No comments: