Here is the host family looking very dapper and cheery.
I just love this picture of Savanna
pulling up her frock. Look at those gorgeous chubby cherub legs.
Here we all are ready to tuck into the scrumptious tuckker. Some of the more aussie spirited family members wore stickers.
Here we all are ready to tuck into the scrumptious tuckker. Some of the more aussie spirited family members wore stickers.
Sav with Mummy and Sav with Aunty Nae. Three beautiful shelias lighting up the Aussie flag.
Troy, Elise, Sav and Minnie eyeing off the big pav. That went down very well. Yummy once again. 
This is the spread that we enjoyed on the day.

The oldies joining in the spirit of the day.

It was not easy taking a picture of Sav and Grandad holding their flags so I decided to go with the flow and take action shots. Lately there is no other way of taking pictures of Sav. I honestly think she is going to be a marathon runner. She never stops.

Every time Sav is left with us, she goes into hysterics when her Mum and Dad leave. I just love the way she laughs, squeals and gigles while she waves to them. And to prove that it happens every time I have included pictures on two seperate days.



A couple of gorgeous pictures. Don't go thinking this is easy. I have to take many pictures before I can be satisfied with just a couple. My beautiful subject does not pose for anyone, therefore you take your opportunity when you can.
This is the spread that we enjoyed on the day.
The oldies joining in the spirit of the day.
It was not easy taking a picture of Sav and Grandad holding their flags so I decided to go with the flow and take action shots. Lately there is no other way of taking pictures of Sav. I honestly think she is going to be a marathon runner. She never stops.
Every time Sav is left with us, she goes into hysterics when her Mum and Dad leave. I just love the way she laughs, squeals and gigles while she waves to them. And to prove that it happens every time I have included pictures on two seperate days.
A couple of gorgeous pictures. Don't go thinking this is easy. I have to take many pictures before I can be satisfied with just a couple. My beautiful subject does not pose for anyone, therefore you take your opportunity when you can.
1 comment:
Wow, so many awesome photos of Sav. A true treasure and gorgeous girl she is, even if her biased mummy does say so herself. I love her concentration face in the last pic. A great account of our Australia day celebrations mum.
xxx E
Post a Comment