Time for a little rest to pick some clover flowers in the park.
Sav having a rest on the park bench with G.D..
Look at those chubby cherub legs climbing to the top so she can run down like the wind.
Sav chasing the kite that Daddy is flying. You can see the Shearwater Resort in the background. I can also spot our car parked in the front.
Sav chasing the kite that Daddy is flying. You can see the Shearwater Resort in the background. I can also spot our car parked in the front.
2 comments:
Mum, I also love that picture of dad and Troy holding Sav's hands. It's just such a beautiful and tender moment.
Ohh mamma! This little girl is just charming!! I love the picture of her sitting on the grass to pick flowers and the one with the green hat in your other post... so very sweet!
You must be very proud. :)
I have a two years old boy, a little mischief (una piccola peste!)but the joy of my life. Thank you for dropping by my blog, Lucia e ancora Buona Pasqua a te e alla tua bella famiglia :))
Post a Comment