Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jimmy Goes Bush Again

Jimmy has spent a week in the Arcadia Valley recently. This is located between Injune and Rollerstone. Jimmy took some great pictures of Lake Nuga Nuga. Owing to the rains this year, the lake was full of water and the water lillies were at their best.
Jimmy knows that I love a beautiful sunset and he managed to take some great pictures.















Here Tom and Jimmy pose for a picture perched on a tree by the Brown River.































Jimmy took some great pictures of the water lillies, both closeup and from the other side of the lake.



Their camp site was set up by the Brown River. Their daily bath was to be had in the the river. Some of the scenery enjoyed in their travels.






























On the left you can see a python snake coiled up in the tree stump. This picture was taken from the video that Jimmy was taking throughout his camping trip. The picture above was taken from a safer distance. This tree was near where they were camped and close to where they were having a daily dip.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wow, who ever knew Dad was such a good photographer. These photos are beautiful. When I first saw all of the beautiful scenery I thought that I should try camping (at least once), but then I got to the picture of "base camp" and the python and thought maybe it's not for me!!