Jenice and Robyn are off to Melbourne next week for a week each. Both going in seperate directions to visit their own friends.
This is a very striking and bold piece of art that caught my eye. The art changes constantly at Freestyle as it serves to be an art gallery as well.
It was a very long time before we had our lunch served, but we didn't mind so much as we had a lot of catching up to do.

I decided to indulge in rabbit stew for something more unusual. We were not impressed with the food and choose to have our dessert at "Freestyle Tout" just across the way.


Lyn and Carmel decided to have a drink at the bar in Belle Epoque. Strangely enough we are a group who don't normally drink alchohol. We enjoy all our meals with just water and still have a great time.
Chris showing off the bag of birthday presents. Amongst other goodies, she scored a tote bag purshased in Paris.
I love the uniqueness of this hand blown chandelier. I have always loved every thing glass. It really makes a statement and at the same time, blends in to it's surroundings.
This is the exterior of the Emporium Hotel.
And Just one of the great scenes at the Emporium. I love this luxury shopping complex with it's designer products and many unusual boutiques, gift stores and eateries.
I could not resist a picture of the timber table in the foyer. It has all sorts of wood inlayed to create the beautiful flowers.
I decided to indulge in rabbit stew for something more unusual. We were not impressed with the food and choose to have our dessert at "Freestyle Tout" just across the way.
Lyn and Carmel decided to have a drink at the bar in Belle Epoque. Strangely enough we are a group who don't normally drink alchohol. We enjoy all our meals with just water and still have a great time.
Below is a picture of the foyer at the Emporium Hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment