I had been trying to capture this sweet face with the frangipani all evening. I was very happy to finally have a perfect picture and noticed that the flower had wilted a little but not our precious little princess Sav. She was still full of beans.
A quite sit down with Daddy to read a favorite book.
Ganndad and Daddy played outside for a while and Sav. She had a great time throwing a tennis ball back and forth to both of them.
3 comments:
Mum
I love the photos you have taken - just stunning of our gorgeous girl.
Hi Mum
You have a very special award awaiting you. Come see.
Lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses
Elise
dear "mum",
i just wanted to thank you for raising a most wonderful daughter, elise. she is so special in so many ways, and i feel blessed to have gotten to know her whilst blogging. and that little sav... well, she is just an angel:D
thank you again!!!
~dani (us:ky)
xx
Post a Comment