My beautiful daughter Elise has awarded a few blog friends this very special award and I was one of the reciepents. It has made my day. Thank you to my Treasure, Elise.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is such a special person your daughter - as you and i would both know. Very lucky to know her and love her.
2 comments:
She is such a special person your daughter - as you and i would both know. Very lucky to know her and love her.
love you to luce.
from - the son that never was....
Hello,
I think a very well deserved award.
I visit often but tonight wanted to tell you I have 'tagged' you (see my blog to get the low down)
I also wanted to tell you how much I love your comments and how special they are to me.
Much loves
Dxxx
Post a Comment