Sunday, May 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Danelle

Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
6 Random Things About Me:
1. I am always hot, therefore I don’t have many winter outfits. I sleep with the fan on, summer and winter. I also turn on the air conditioner on during summer so the room can be cool enough so I can snuggle up under the doona. When family visit and complain that it is too cold I just tell them to bring a jumper.

2. I hate hate hate cockroaches. If I catch a glimpse of one, it is every man, woman and child for themselves. I have been known to barricade myself in the bedroom while my girls are banging on the door to let them in. Other than that, I was am good mother.

3. I Love working on my computer except when things go wrong, like today. My internet has kept freezing most of the day. @#*!!!!!??!!!

4. During the last part of 2007 I lost a fair bit of weight on the Tony Ferguson diet. During the first few months of this year it found me again. Back to square one. I have just started again.

5. I adore being a Nonna (grandmother) to my gorgeous little princess who will soon be joined by her brother, the prince.

6. I was born in Italy and the whole family migrated when I was three. I only speak Italian to my family. My friends are all Australian except for two (sisters) who were born in Germany.

Now I was to tag a few others bloggers but they all have been tagged already. Serves me right for leaving it so long to post my 6 unspectaculard quirks.

No comments: