Tuesday, June 17, 2008

False Alarm And A Bit Of Fun

We were phoned at approximately 10.40pm last night. Elise was experiencing a few light labour pains which had been quite regular and had hung around for one and a half hours. She phoned the Hospital and explained to the midwife how she had been feeling. The decision was made by the Midwife that Elise was indeed in the early stages of labour and to start packing. Hence the phone call to us.
We arrived with blankets and pillows ready to crash for the night and then bring Sav home with us in the morning. Our house is ready to go for Sav to stay over while her little brother makes his way into the world.
Elise had decided to take a shower whilst we were in transit and this seemed to stop the regular pains. She just has a few cramps which were not too bad.
She phoned the Hospital again and it was decided that we should all go to bed and wait for some more action when Minnie Boy Blue decides to make his next move.
As you can see from the enhancements to my blog, I have made good use of my spare time.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi, my name is Amanda and i have been reading Elise blog for a wee while now. I found your blog via Dani's blog ( give me a second to think about it ).
I can't wait till the little one is born safe and well. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of minnie boy blue.
So, it looks like you will have a new grandchild any day now.
I'm looking at Elise blog a few times a day for any news!
Thinking of you all,
Love Amanda x

dani said...

hi, miss lucy...
i love, love, love your "enhancements"!!! sav is a big beautiful baby doll (her reflection picture is darling):D and, i have so enjoyed watching your slide show. you have such a lovely family (i can't wait until it gets larger by one:)!!!
love and hugs,
dani

Tabitha said...

Hi there ~ I clicked on your link from the comments on Danis blog and immediately thought "I recognise that little girl ~ it is Sav" ~ are you Elises Mum or Troys Mum? Have been following Elises blog for a while and she is just such a wonderful lady!!!
I too am excited about the new arrival (when he decides to arrive ha ha!!).
Take care ~ hope you don't mind me commenting!
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XXX