Sunday, June 29, 2008

Is This The Last Dinner Before Minnie Shows Up?

And another sweet photo of Savanna. This is why Mummy and daddy like to have her hair in a bow. It just goes crazy on it's own. This is probably the last time we get together before Minnie Boy Blue makes his grand entrance. I know he's not overdue at this stage but the waiting is very nevewrecking, not so much for us but for Elise. She is not very comfortable at this stage. We just pray for a healthy outcome both for Minnie and our darling Elise.I was hoping for an early night in case the call comes in the wee small hours of the night. My internet decided to play up merry hell tonight and after being on the 24hrs help line, I have just managed to do this entry and it is very late. Sorry Elise, I have tried to send you these pictures all evening but have been unsuccessfull. Will try again soon.
I was panic stricken when my server was not connecting. What if I have to blog the arrival of our Minnie? Oh my goodness!!!!

10 comments:

Tabitha said...

Love these photos ~ am waiting to hear news of when Minnie arrives ~ it is so exciting!!
love and hugs to you ~ Tabitha XXXX

Tanya said...

Hi Lucy, my name is Tanya & I thought I had better stop by to say hello seeing as this is where the news of Minnie's arrival will be announced! these photos are just gorgeous, Elise is so radiant!! Can't wait for the arrival Minnie, hopefully it's not too much longer!


take care,

love,
Tanya xx

Lucy said...

Hi Tabitha and Tanya,
Thank you so much for calling in. I suppose Minnie will arrive in his own good time. Just praying for a healthy and happy outcome for Mum and Bub. I called a computer technician this afternoon to check out why I was having problems with my internet. All is ok and I'am ready to blog the great news.
Best wishes to you. XXXXOOOO

dani said...

hi, miss lucy:)
i'm so happy your server is working again!!! i love the photos; sav's hair is darling both up and down... i know as small as elise is that "blue" has got to be affecting her back.
i pray he arrives soon, healthy, and with an easy delivery for elise!!!
take care:D
love,
dani
ps i totally love your house!

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

Hello!
I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi!" I've gotten to know Elise from her blog and some email correspondence. She is such a sweet person and I'm so excited for her. I'm sure that you have so much fun being Nonna to that sweet little Savanna.
Thanks for keeping us updated. I'll be checking back, anxious for the good news. :)

Lucy said...

Hi Dani and Kasie,
Welcome and thank you for dropping by. I spoke to Elise tonight and she seems quite content that all is happening tomorrow. As a mum I am concerned and am praying that Elise and Minnie will both come through the birth in good health.
I'am sure Elise will shed a few tears when they drop Savanna off in the morning, but she will be in good hands and we are looking forward to having our little Treasure with us for a while.
I will certainly have an entry when we recieve the good news even if there may not be pictures, but never fear I will make up for that in the near future.
Thank you so much to all of Elise's Blog friends for giving her so much support and extending your good wishes to all her family.
I would love for you to call again.
Love and best wishes, Lucy XXXXOOOO

Little Sweethearts said...

Hello Lucy,

Another friend of Elise's stopping by! Everyone is so excited to meet Mini!

Funny: my kids just saw the picture of Elise in front of the mirror and my son thought it was a balloon (so I convinced him it's actually a REAL belly) and my daughter asked why there was a hole in it??? At least my son was able to tell her that's a belly button ;) haha

I'll be checking often!

Love,
Tania

dani said...

miss lucy, bless her sweet heart!!! tell us elise has not been in hard labor for nearly 12 hours:0
love,
dani

Tabitha said...

Hi there ~ was just checking in for any news on Elise and the baby ~ we are all so excited ~ Hope all is well and can't wait to meet the new little arrival.
love and hugs to you all
Tabitha XXXXXX

Tanya said...

Hi Lucy, just checking in to see if there is any news on Elise & the baby! praying that she is well & not still in labour!!! we are all so excited & can't wait to meet this little man!

love,
Tanya xx