Hi Tabitha and Dani, Thank you for calling in. I have a few more posts in drafts, ready to go but I'am waiting for Elise to finish her story. She is not doing so good since the birth and is a little down. We hope and pray that it will sort itself out very soon. Love Lucy XXXXOOOO
3 comments:
What a beautiful slide show!
Lovely photos of little Blake.
love and hugs Tabitha XXXX
miss lucy, with his good looks, the star of your slideshow could certainly be a regular movie star one day;)
love,
dani
Hi Tabitha and Dani,
Thank you for calling in. I have a few more posts in drafts, ready to go but I'am waiting for Elise to finish her story. She is not doing so good since the birth and is a little down. We hope and pray that it will sort itself out very soon.
Love Lucy XXXXOOOO
Post a Comment