These are the precious faces on my beautiful Grandchildren. Savanna with a smile that would melt any heart.
Now that she has a new hairstyle (courtesy of Nonna) she looks so much more like a little girl. All Elise was worried about was that I would cut her fringe too sort like I did to her when she was a child. She used to think her fringe was cut like Fankinstien's. I swear that I did cut Savanna's down to her nose but it just sprang up. The look of horror on Elise's face when she saw how short Savanna's fring was worried even me. But Troy saved the day and declared that he thought it looked beautiful. Whew!!!!!!
Savanna has an extreamly happy nature. She will see the funny side to all the antics that her family can muster.
Here she finds that all the faces that Grandpar pulls are extreamly funny. They were meant to distract her enough so that I could give her yoghurt which she was not finding very appealing. Ah. well, at least she's happy.
And georgous little Blake with a belly full of milk just waiting for the big burp.
7 comments:
What beautiful, precious Grandbabies you have! I'm sure that you are such a happy and proud Nonna. They must love you lots. :)
What totally gorgeous photos!!
Sav looks just perfect with her new hair cut and as for Blake ~ he is just the cutest baby ever!!
love and hugs to you ~ Tabitha XXX
they are both gorgeous and so strongly resemble one another, miss lucy!!! i'm glad that elise gave me the heads up on what fringe is before i read this, LOL!!!
fringe is what we call...
the hair (down there)!!!
bahahahahahahahaaaa!!!
as we americans call them bangs:b
love,
dani
ps i was so happy to get an email from your sweet elise saying she'd received assurance from her physio!!!
Hi Kasie, Tabitha and Dani.
Your are all so sweet with your very kind comments. I do feel very blessed to have two beautiful and healthy Grandbabies. I hadn't realised that the fringe is called a bang in USA. Did I read correctly that fringe is down there? Sorry about that!!!
I am still holding back on a few entries till Elise poecesses hers.
Please call again.
Love and hugs Lucy XXXXOOOO
you read correctly:D
l,
d
hi luce love those pics of our gorgeous girl and beautiful boy.
Love T
I was just going to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog and then say what beautiful pictures you have of your grandchildren, but I'm sitting here laughing out loud when I read Dani's comment on this post!!! In Dutch we say 'pony', but using Flemish we would say 'frou frou' (which actually sounds French I know).
Still laughing - probably will for the rest of the day!! :)
Anyway: thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog. I hope the bubbles on Blake's gift survive their journey to Australia (I'll probably send it out in August - it still needs some tweaking).
Love,
Tania
Post a Comment