Is little Blake getting more and more handsome everyday or is it just me?
Could not resist taking these shots after we came home from Gymboree today.
When we take Savanna shopping the routine is. We buy what we have to as quickly as possable, then we visit the fish which is a large pond under the esculators with very large fish swimming in it. Then we head off to sit on Ronald MacDonald's lap and then there is the horse ride.
On our last shopping trip we did the rounds and then we decided to repeat the routine one more time as Savanna had energy to burn. She enjoyed it just as much on the second circut as she had on the first. There is no tiring this little lady out.
Picture below: Elise trying out the baby carrier for the first time. Elise decided that she was well enough to come along to Savanna's Music class today. Big mistake. On the way out Jimmy was walking ahead with Savanna and a few bags. I was carring Blake and a few bags. Elise was also carring a few bags. Yes, I know, we sound like the bag people. But when you go out with two little one that's the way it is. Any way, back to: we were walking back to Elise's car when she suddenly stopped and staited, "I fell sick, I can't go any further." Lucky we had all those bags. Jimmy came running back and proceded to take all the bags. I had Savanna's water with me so we stopped and gave Elise a big drink of water and a little rest. Whew! She came good after a short while.

Blake having a bath which he is not too fussed on having his clothes taken of.
Once he is in the bathtub he just relaxes and enjoys the experience. 
Elise and her little man Blake.
2 comments:
hi, miss lucy:)
i cannot believe how much beautiful boy blake has grown. he and sav are so, so gorgeous!!! i love your new age meters for them... how clever!!!
i hope elise is feeling much better. uti's are just awful... she is so blessed to have you all to help. and i know she is very, very grateful:)
take care sweet lady!!!
love,
dani
Hi Dani,
Everyone says that Blake does not look like a newborn. He is a big boy and might I say, very alert. It has been very difficult to take a picture of Savanna holding or even being near Blake. She is far too active to keep still for very long.
Elise is feeling much better thank you. They all came over for dinner last night as the official 1st. social outing for our Treasure boy Blake. He is so content that you would never know he is around except that I want to kiss and hug him all the time.
We had an amature photo session yesterday. Can't wait to show you.
I am so excited that I worked out how to add all the new features.
Hope you'r not working too hard with all your cleaning and redecorating. Looking forward to seeing your good work
Love Lucy XXXXOOOO
Post a Comment