Monday, July 21, 2008

Circle Of Friendship

Today Tabitha, from Twinkle Twinkle offered her blog friends this beautiful Circle of friendship ornament as a token of her friendship. Thank you Tabitha. It is such a wonderful gesture. I fell like I belong to a very special club.
When I first commenced bloging it was for my grandchildren to one day read all my fellings and life as we share it with family and friends. It has become more than that.
Elise has introduced me to the wonderful friendships that you form with people that you have never met but feel that you have known for many years. We are interested in each others, day to day activities. It is also a sharing of family and ideas.
I have added this token to my sidebar and it will always remind me of Tabitha.

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

You are so welcome Lucy ~ I am glad that you liked the friendship award and that you are displaying it on your blog with pride.
love and hugs to you XXXXX

dani said...

tabitha is a treasure, miss lucy; and so are you:) i just love that i have found you through elise!!!
have a lovely evening...
love,
dani

Lucy said...

Hi Tabitha and Dani,
Thank you so much again for your very kind comments. You are the treasures that welcomed me into your world and for that I am very gratefull. I just love, love, love the Circle of Friendship award. I have only logged on right now and will go hunting around to see if anyone else is diplaying this wonderful piece.
Love and hugs to you both.
Lucy XXXXOOOO