Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcom To Our Home Blake

These are just a few pictures from the amature photo shoot taken last weekend.

The beautiful little family of four.I am always ready to try and get a good photo of Sav. You have to be quick and I was very happy with this one of the Treasure girl.Picture below: We welcome darling Blake to our home. This is his first social outing, owing to his Mummy's ill health.We have been trying to have Savanna pose with little Blake for a while. She is far too busy to keep still for a photo. Grandad had to sing and perform some strange dance moves to get her to sit still for this one. Darling little man Blake, asleep on Aunty Renae's shoulder.
And all the treasures together in one photo. Missing was, the big Treasure, Troy.Grandad loving this with his Grandbabies. We had a special 'welcome to our home dinner' for our Treasure boy Blake. We are practing singing Happy Birthday to Savanna. She loves the part at the end when we all say, "Hip.Hip. Horay". That's what they ar all doing. Our darling boy Blake who was the very special guest was placed in a prominent position, at the head of the table.

8 comments:

Tabitha said...

What absolutely gorgeous photos Lucy ~ you have a totally lovely family!!! XXXXX

dani said...

miss lucy, i'm so happy to hear that both of your beautiful girls are well!!!
and, how much fun to have the whole bunch over for dinner.
i miss that. both of my grandmothers cooked sunday dinner, and it was always a family day!!!
enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!
love,
dani

Lucy said...

Hi Tabitha and Dani,
Thank you so much, yes we are very lucky to have our beautiful family so close by. We used to have a family dinner every Sunday night but since Savanna has to go to bed early that has stopped. The family still comes over every Sunday for a get together but mostly for a pre dinner snack. My goungest, Renae is in to Laten dancing these days therefore she just pops in for a short while to catch up with her sister and the children.
Dani, please contine to give Katherine lots of hugs from me. It must be so bad for her to lose a good friend so suddenly.
Lots of Love and Hughs to you all.
Lucy XXXXOOOO

Lucy said...

I am a bad speller, but I should really take more care and re read my comments. Sorry.

dani said...

hi, miss lucy:)
just stopping by to wish you a lovely weekend and a hope that little blake is feeling better soon!!!
love,
dani

Lucy said...

Hi Dani,
It's Sunday night here and back to work foe me tomorrow. I will be missing my daily dose of my georgous Grandbabies. Elise call every night to let me know how they are and I'll probably call in now and again. I will try to keep calling in and leaving a little message. How do you like my new song list?
Love and hugs to you and Katherine.
XXXXOOOO

dani said...

i love it... every song on it!!! isn't the internet just the most amazing thing ever:D
love,
dani
ps have a great week back at work!!!

Tanya said...

Hi Lucy, have enjoyed all the beautiful photos of your gorgeous family! Little Blake is just beautiful & Miss Sav looks full of life as always!
I hope they are all getting over the flu & I hope Blake is getting better everyday too!
Elise is looking simply amazing & I'm really looking forward to meeting Elise & her beautiful family on Friday! I hope you are enjoying being back at work!

Have a great week,

love,
Tanya xx