When we take Savanna to Gymboree she always likes to jump on the trampoline, so when I spotted a similar contraption in the Target toy catalogue, it was out to buy one for Savanna. She did jump on it for a while and then decided to do her own thing. Ia'm sure Blake will get some fun put of it as well when he is a toddler.
All dressed up and ready to go shopping.
Mirror, Mirror. Yes I know she is the cutest one of all.
This is how much Savanna loves Ronald. I know that he has had his share of pictures on this blog, but I am posting for his fan Sav.
"Grandad, can we go and see the fish over there now?"
The awesome foursome In Sav's bed reading a few bedtime stories.
Just a couple of simple items to move a few pebbles from one garden to another can keep a little treasure amused for a while. Phoebe keeping a watchful eye on Savaroo.
This little Cutie loves to smell the flowers.
Who is taking who for a walk.
Savanna like to move at much faster pace than the harness allowes her.
Elise ordered some new books online. When they arrived Savanna was all ohhhhhs and ahhhhhs.
She does love to recieve parcels and open them. She has had a few beautiful gifts sent to her from Mummy's wonderful Blog friends as has Blake.
Savanna like to move at much faster pace than the harness allowes her.
She does love to recieve parcels and open them. She has had a few beautiful gifts sent to her from Mummy's wonderful Blog friends as has Blake.
7 comments:
What great photos Lucy!!
Sav looks so grown up all of a sudden ~ she is so cute
love and hugs XXXXX
hi, miss lucy:D it does look like a lot of fun is being had "down under"!!! your pictures are great, and your subjects are beautiful:)
love,
dani
Hi Tabitha and Dani, So happy to see that you have popped in for a visit. Seems to me that the subject selection is limited to my two beautiful Grandbabies latley. I love it that way.
Tahitha, I have been having problems leaving a comment on you Blog. Don't know why. Sometimes it works but most times it doesn't. do you have any solutions?
Love to you both and your beautiful children. XXXXOOOO
Hi Lucy, fantastic photos as always! Love the ones with your sisters, how lovely to live so close!! I must say that I had a wonderful time meeting Elise, Troy, Sav & Blake, they are just so beautiful (which i'm sure you already know!!) thank you for stopping by & for your lovely comments, that photo of Tayla in my header is an absolute favourite, I'm hoping to have it done on canvas very soon!!
take care,
love,
Tanya xxx
Hi Lucy ~ your comments are always there!! I think that it may be because I have blog moderation ~ which means that the comments don't automatically appear on the post ~ they have to be moderated first!! I usually check the comments each day and then publish them ~ so they will usually appear later the day you leave them!
Hope that helps ~sorry you have had problems!!
love and hugs XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi Tania,
The more I look at the pictures you took at the Esss the more I yearn to take such great clear pictures. I bought an SLR Olympus Camera a year or so ago and I still manage to blur some pictures. I'll just have to keep practicing. I hope you share Tayla's picture with us when it finally hits the canvas.
Love and hugs - Lucy XXOO
Hi Tabitha, Thank you for letting me know the situation re my comments. Now I feel quite embrassed as the first time it happened to me I just kept trying over and over. You must have ended up with a dozen comments (all the same) from me. Ia'm a silly billy.
Love and hugs - Lucy XXOO
Even before reading Tabitha's comment my thoughts were "wow, Sav seems like such a big girl all of a sudden". Maybe it's because now she's being compared to a one month old baby.
Cute pictures of your little cuties!
Love,
Tania
Post a Comment