Friday, July 4, 2008

Here Is The Little Man

Presenting Minnie Boy Blue now known as:
Blake James Ross E…….
Savanna meet her little brother this morning. She just had a good look at him in his bassinet and then wanted to do her own thing. Elise and Troy had been advised by their Midwife that it would be far better to introduce Blake to her while he was in the bassinet and not in Mummy or Daddy’s arms. This would minimize the possibility of some sibling jealously.
All went well in that regard.
He is so placid and very content and very gorgeous, beautiful and overly handsome. Troy and Elise both agreed that Savanna was far more fidgety and unsettled when she was born and has continued to be a very active and live wire ever since. We are so glad and grateful that all is well. I will be in trouble for blogging so many pictures but, believe me I had 108 to choose from and it was very difficult to condense it down to just these few.
Will do some family pictures later.


Savanna meets little Blake for the first time while Mummy tries to capture it with her camera.

This looked like a great shot to take. Elise talking to her little Man while Daddy and Granddad keep Savanna amused.
A beautiful picture of the family of four. Savanna has little time to stop too long for a photo. She had pictures to draw and corriders to discover and run up and down them.
Mummy and beautiful Blake.
Mummy and Gorgeous Savanna.
It's almost impossable to try and get a picture of both Treasures with Mummy or Daddy at this stage, but don't worry I'll keep trying till we get a few good ones..

13 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh Lucy these photos are just beautiful!! Blake is a beautiful baby boy or should I say handsome!! Look at all that dark hair, Elise looks so happy, I love the one where she is talking to Blake just precious & I'm sure she will be glad you've captured that beautiful moment! Savanna is going to be such a wonderful big sister!! Well Lucy you've done a great job taking such beautiful photos & thank you so much for sharing them with us :) Please let Elise know that I'm so proud of her & I' very happy for her, Troy & sweet Miss S!! & give her my love!

Lots of love to you all,
Tanya xoxo

PhotoChick said...

Lucy, thank you SO very much for keeping us all up on Elise and Blake - hs is so gorgeous!!! I can't tell you how glad I am that all is well - I've prayed and prayed for your little family, that all would go as smoothly as possible... Looks like eveything is absolutely perfect!! We are all VERY grateful to you for keeping us posted, and now sharing with us these beautiful, special pictures!

Please send Elise all our love - let her know she's still in our thoughts and prayers! God Bless you all!

All my love,
Amanda

Rachael said...

Thank you for posting these - he is just gorgeous! What a beautiful little face. Elise looks fabulous! x

dani said...

blake is, indeed, a gorgeous baby boy, miss lucy:) he does look a lot like sav!!! and, i definitely think he was worth the wait!!!
thank you for posting the beautiful photos...
love,
dani

Little Sweethearts said...

Little babies are so precious... he just melts my heart.

I think that in the second but last picture he looks so much like his dad! Cute little wrinkled nose..

Thanks so much for sharing, I'm sure Elise won't mind the extra pictures.

Love,
Tania

Tabitha said...

What an absolutely gorgeous little boy ~ he is so adorable!!!
Sav is a sweet and beautiful big sister!!
Send my love and hugs to all four of then and love to you too.XXXXX

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

Oh my goodness!!
What a handsome little man he is!
Thank you so much for sharing the photos. They are a beautiful family. I'm so happy for them!
:)

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

He is GORGEOUS! Thanks for supplying the pictures. Keep them coming and please give Elise my best!

Colleen

Dana said...

OK..Let me be the first one to virtually squeeze his cheeks!!!!!!!! Surely 2 lbs of wt. is in his cheeks :) Great photos! Thanks for keeping all of the virtual aunts in the baby loop! Love to Elise, Troy and big sister, Sav!
Love, Dana

Valarie Lea said...

Oh he is absolutely gorgeous!

They are both just beautiful :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! He is just such a wee cutie pie!! Looking forward to more photos. Congrats again on the new grandchild :-D

Love, Amanda xx

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Baby Blake is gorgeous!! Look at all that hair. Thank you so much for posting pics and keeping us updated!! Send my love and hugs to Elise and her beautiful family!

Selina said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! I've been waiting. He is so beautiful.