Hi Dani, I have not blogged for so long that I thought you may have forgoten me. I have missed you all. I hope Ike is not affecting you too much. It looks just awful of what I have seen on the news. Thake care my friend. Love and hugs. Lucy XXXXOOOO
Hi Lucy! my your family is growing more & more beautiful everyday!!! loved catching up on your posts!!! Thank you for your beautiful words they have touched me deeply! Jaimie is doing just great, she is an amazing girl... it is amazing the difference having such wonderful makes... thank you :)
6 comments:
Perfect little hands for baking playdough cookies and putting smiles on your faces.
L,
Tania
miss lucy,
don't you just love those busy little hands!!! adorable:)
love,
dani
Hi Tania,
I always marvel at the little one's hands. They are all just so scrumptious and cute.
Lucy XXOO
Hi Dani,
I have not blogged for so long that I thought you may have forgoten me. I have missed you all. I hope Ike is not affecting you too much. It looks just awful of what I have seen on the news.
Thake care my friend.
Love and hugs.
Lucy XXXXOOOO
What gorgeous photos of such sweet little hands ~ busy at work!!
love and hugs XXXX
Hi Lucy! my your family is growing more & more beautiful everyday!!! loved catching up on your posts!!! Thank you for your beautiful words they have touched me deeply! Jaimie is doing just great, she is an amazing girl... it is amazing the difference having such wonderful makes... thank you :)
take care,
lots of love,
t. xxxx
Post a Comment