Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some Happy Pics

Aunty Renae with her little man Blake. We were taking pictures for her album and I think there will be plenty to choose from.
I Just love the little tuft of hair on the back of Blake's little neck. It is just sooo cute. I hope it does not grow into a mullet style.
Look at this innocent little face and those gorgeous lips, eyes nose. I could just go on and on.
This happy little face just makes me smile every time I look at it.
Sav just relaxing with her art works.
Beautiful picture of Elise and her happy little man Blakie
Here he is again relaxing and enjoying a yarn and a giggle.
I know that I am bias, but he is so alert and not quite eight weeks old in this picture.


2 comments:

dani said...

hi, miss lucy:) what a handsome little prince your blake is; his smile is infectuous (he is infectuous;)!!! thank you for sharing him with us:D
love,
dani

Tabitha said...

They are the cutest photos of sweet little Blake ~ just lovely!!
It is so nice to have you back blogging again.
love and hugs XXXXX