Whew! just made in time to post for this week's Brenda's Photo Challange. It was hosted by Joy at Shuttershy.
Picture below:Agapanthus in bloom
Water Lilies in Arcdia Valley.
Such a beautiful view of our river and city centre.
One of oir many Geraniums.
A little help to brighten this already beautiful flower and a chocolate on the side.

One of oir many Geraniums.
8 comments:
Ah Mum, these are some of the reasons why spring is my favourite season.
Beautiful photos of gorgeous scenes.
Love you.
Lots of love
Elise xxxxxxxxxxxxx 000000000000000
That is such a beautiful picture overlooking your city ~ i wish i could visit it!
Great Selection of pictures Lucy ~ I have to get my act together and take part in this photo challenge.
Love,
Amanda x
Those Agapanthus are absolutely beautiful. I love water lilies... ours don't have those long stems... there are so many kinds.. I love seeing the difference. And your city is gorgeous!!!Someday I will make the trip to Australia... saving money as we speak!!! Thanks for sharing.
Wow! Beautiful photos!! I love the colors, so rich! Thank you so much for joining us!
Wow all of the aggies growing in the garden are gorgeous! Well actually all your pictures are gorgeous.
WOW! What a Color Punch!!! I Love them All!!!! Well done Miz Lucy!!!hughugs
These are wonderful pictures ~ so beautiful,
Hope that you are well, love and hugs Tabitha XXX
Lovely, lovely photos ... especially the water lillies!
Post a Comment