Sunday, February 22, 2009

Want to Laugh?

Could not load this clip onto my Blog so the next best thing to do is give you a link to a very funny situation. Well, I thought so. (maybe Ia'm just sick) Watch it a couple of time for the full effect. I think the comentators add a little something.
Good way to start your week with a good laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBT4-EXqddo

7 comments:

Donna said...

Hahahaaaa...Funny!!! I posted last week about How to load a video from YouTub into your post! Go print it out...it's Really easy!!
Fun post sweetie!hughugs

Amanda said...

Now, that appeals to my sense of humour!! Very Funny!
Thanks for the laugh :D
I love your signature ~ very pretty.

Tabitha said...

Oh goodness ~ that is a very funny fall!!
Thanks for the laugh!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXX

dani said...

i saw that on cnn, miss lucy, the day it happened. but this was far funnier because the anchors got so tickled by her fall:D bahahahahaaa!!!
thank you for sharing. that would totally be me in those heels... actually that would probably be me barefooted, tee-hee:b
love,
dani

Donna said...

Just checking on you Miz Lucy!! Happy Sunday to you!hughugs

3 Peas in a Pod said...

That was so funny!! Tell me her ankles weren't killing her once she got backstage.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Caroline said...

Just popped by to say Hi and to thank you for your kind comment.