Sunday, March 8, 2009

Brenda's Photo Challenge - Flip That Photo

These are my efforts for this week's Brenda's Photo Challenge which was titled 'Flip That Photo' . Cindra hosted this week's challange. I wish I was as clever as some of the other entrants and have my pictures side by side but alas that is not to be so at this stage. The originals pictures are 1st and the altered phictures are directly below.

I thought this was a cute result as well.

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Those pictures are great Lucy ~ you did a wonderful job. Did you use photoshop?
Hope you are having a nice weekend,
love,
Amanda x

Elise said...

Wow mum. You did an awesome job. I love the roses and the floaty, vintage look you gave them. So romantic and classical.

Lots of love, hugs and kisses
Elise xxxxxxxxxxxxx oooooooooooooo

Lucy said...

Hi Amanda, Thank you for your very kind comments. No, I used an old programme that I have used for a few years. It is Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10. I wish I could do some of the effects that I saw on a few aother blogs. That is, to make the picture all B & W except for a chosen portion like a dress or ball.
Hugs OOOO

Lucy said...

Hi Treasure, Thank you for your generous comments. I enjoyed this challange. You should try it sometime.
Love XXXXOOOO

Cindra said...

Lucy, these are great. I think the roses are fabulous. And I love the special effects on the last photo. You can do some of the special effects you saw if you download PhotoScape. It's a free program and fun and easy to do.

Jeanne said...

Lucy you did an awesome job. Neat the way you could change the background.

Janice said...

Great Job! I like all your transformations. My favorite is the last picture of the gerber daisy. Very Neat!

Donna said...

You did great! I think I like the last one the best! Isn't it fun to play with our photos and change them up a bit?

dani said...

hi, miss lucy:) i love your photos and the effects you chose for each... i really need to learn more about the artsy side of editing!!!
the roses are my favorite... so beautiful and romantic:)...
much love,
dani

Unknown said...

Hi Lucy,

These look wonderful! I think I really like the last one best! Fun photos!

LauraBelle said...

Thank you for coming by my blog and commenting! I used FotoFlexer and if you clik that name, it'll take you to the page and if you click on the 'Watch a Demo', you can see how it's done. That's what I ended up doing with my feather. Give it a try, it's easy. I also want to say [as others also did] you did good! Have a good week! ღ P.S. love some of your songs *smiles*