Friday, March 20, 2009

The Family Eyes

This week's photo challange is titled "The Eyes Have It"
and was graciously hosted by Cindra.
Above: Love, nurturing and caring eyes
Above and below: Innocent, fresh and curious baby eyes.



Sisterly love and caring eyes. Eyes that have suffered and still have much love to give.
Below: Fatherly and loving green eyes.
Below: Fatherly, guiding, defending and loveing blue eyes.
Below: Motherly, loving, encouraging and protective eyes
Below: Beautiful loving hazel eyes with so much to give.
Below: Our heratige and loving, well used eyes that saw so much.
These tender eyes laughed and cried and nurtured so many loved ones.
Below: The rest of the family. Protective, loyal and loving with no conditions.





14 comments:

Cindra said...

these are so wonderful. Brenda was the hostess this time and she thought up a great topic. The eyes tell so much! I love the cropping and then going from family to adopted family... and they have such beautiful, expressive eyes!

Donna said...

WoW! The Whole Family!!! I Love it Miz Lucy! These are Wonderful!! Great job!!

Donna said...

What a wonderful way to present the whole family! LOVE IT!!!!! This challenge was a piece of cake for you!

Amanda said...

Great pictures, I love how you have even included the dogs!

Love,
Amanda x

Anonymous said...

What a great way to follow the theme! Wonderful!

Brenda said...

Beautiful!! Your family's eyes tell a love story. Thank you for joining us!

Maria said...

Wonderful! I love the baby eyes best, so great. But the dogs' eyes are cute, too. And the adults's eyes have to tell a story :)
Thanks for sharing!

Sally said...

Great pictures~I love them all, but especially the grandmotherly; reminds me so much of my own grandmother's eyes so very, very long ago. :)

Debbie said...

This is perfect and so full of love. I'm following the eyes, but not playing...shame on me :)

Annie said...

Very well done, Lucy. An excellent collection of eyes you have there! What a time you must have had collating and cropping them all!

You get my vote for the best eyes!

Wondered whether you might have been in the southern hemisphere from your lovely photos at the beach below...so am I (in Australia I mean)!

Janice said...

What a wonderful family of loving eyes. The one of your heritage is very moving and you can tell she is a very special person. Well done.

dani said...

beautiful windows to the souls of your treasures, miss lucy:) now if you could only mass produce and sell savs eyelashes, you'd be a VERY rich woman, tee-hee!!!
much love,
dani

SOUL said...

hi lucy--
love the pix-- and the story behind them.

i didn;t even think to put little explanations on mine--next time maybe i'll read the directions.

this was fun..looks like you enjoyed doing yours too.

my fave i think is the sisters, and the pets for sure. :)

happy sunday.

antigoni said...

Amazing and beautiful eyes. Great family.