Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Renae Part Two


The festivities continued on Sunday with a family lunch and get together:

Savanna once again helps Aunty Nae with blowing out more candles. Renae always loves an ice cream cake and I always order one from Baskin and Robbins. This year's flavour was cookies and cream.

I Hope Renae is not giving Savanna ideas on how to stretch out a birthday. She is an expert at that. Her birthday was Friday. That was part one. She then went out for dinner with all her friends on Saturday. On Sunday was this lunch celebration. I believe it will also continue next weekend with a couple of days away at the beach.

I made several dishes that Renae had requested as her favorite foods. One that I included was a hearty lamb stew. I vitamized some for Blake and he loved it, so I sent some home for him to enjoy in the following days.

Here we all are ready to tuck into our lunch and Savanna is sitting in the big chair like a big girl as Blake needed the high chair. We have met Craig several times during Renae's dancing performences and also during her recent illness. It was the first time for the Eeee family to have met Renae's young man.

Savanna sat between Mummy and Grandad at the big table. So cute and well behaved. I just adore it when I ask her is she wants some juice or more food. She responds with "Yes Pees Nonny". Just gorgeous.

Savvy watching telly in her other pretty pink party dress.
My Three Girls. All this beauty on one couch. Scumptious.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That cake looks and sounds delish!
Beautiful pictures of your girls.
love,
Amanda x

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Might as well celebrate big. Birthdays only come around once a year!!! Luckily. :-)

"Yes Pees Nonny" melts my heart. Love when they can't quite say the words correctly and so polite too. I'm always a sucker for manners.

Much love from NJ,
Sue