
Our pavlova on Australia.

Savvy before she was sick. Our little treasure girl has been soo sick this last week. She has had swollen tonsils, bulging ear drums, a persistant cough, bronchitis and conjunctivitis. It started with Troy having a sore throat followed by Savvy being soo ill and Blake then developed a sore throat and conjunctivitis, and last but not least Elise has had a sore throat and cough for the last few days. There have been many visits to the doctors and Savanna had chest exray
to alleviate the possibility of pneumonia.

Savvy waving the flag. We had a great Australia. Troy baked a lamb roast and I bought dessert which was our pavlova. We sat around singing good old Auzzi songs and then tucked into our special meal.

Blake being cute.

The little family on Australia day.

Taleea happy and cute as always.

Blake doing what he like to do best when he sees my car.
1 comment:
Oh Lucy, I pray they are all well by now...and that storm must have been Terrible!!
I pray you are all safe!
hughugs
Post a Comment