Just before Blake was born, I asked my very talanted niece Asssunta if she could please make a special cake for the new addition to our family, Blake. There was no special reason except that she had made a beautiful cake for Savanna which she gave to Elise at her baby shower. I had asked Assunta to follow the theme that Blake has in his room, 'aquatic.'
This is what she came up with. She is just so artistic and clever with her creations.
Assunta had been very busy with various situations especially with her very ill father-in-law who has since passed away. Rest in peace Argustino.
The plan was to have the cake ready when Blake came to visit us for the first time and we would celebrate with the cutting of the cake as we did with Savanna's first visit. This is the cake Assunta made for Savanna. I have included it in this post just to show how clever she is. 

4 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. She is so so clever! They are delightful! I wish I was even 1/3 as talented as that!
Wow ~ they are gorgeous cakes ~ she is a very talented lady!!
love and hugs XXXX
hi, miss lucy:)
what an artist she is!!! i don't know if i could have brought myself to cut into either of those... her cakes are gorgeous!!!
i hope you and yours are doing well:D
love,
dani
Oh what beautiful cakes! Assunta is definitely one very talented lady!!
have a great day,
love,
t. xxxx
Post a Comment